Kiddos can create their own unique designs on these natural cotton Artist Masks! It's way easier to convince a kid to wear a mask when they designed it themselves!
- Three-ply mask made from two layers of 100% cotton with one layer of protective polypropylene material; elastic ear loops.
- Available with or without a set of 8 fabric markers (+$6.25)
- Please see the size chart below with instructions on how to measure your kiddo's face. These masks are fitted in order to offer the greatest amount of protection. If you find that you are between two sizes, we recommend sizing up for comfortability.
- Made sustainably for you at Portland Garment Factory in Portland, Oregon.
Fabric marker instructions: When done drawing, press with iron for up to 4 min on all sides (works best to put a piece of fabric between the iron and the drawing). Let the mask sit overnight before wearing or washing. Wash cold, tumble dry low. Colors may bleed, so wash individually.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low in a pinch; hand wash and hang dry for longevity.
Portland Garment Factory (PGF) is a women owned & run, B Corp Certified, zero waste creative factory in Portland, Oregon.