Romanesque Building Blocks | Heirloom Wooden Set by Grimm's
Even little master-builders realize the fascination of Romanesque architecture with its self-supporting round arcs and the bulky stonework of great churches, castles or city walls.
This set can be used to create and experience worlds of the Middle Ages for knights and kings and terrible dragons. You can also create Gothic buildings with this building set!
This set make ideal room »decor« as it invites everyone to play. And Grimm's building sets complement each other perfectly. Children can create even more unique variations and play settings by combining forms and shapes.
- Safety rated for ages 3+ / Recommended for ages 4+
- Includes 62 building blocks in wooden frame
- Materials: lime wood, non-toxic water based color stain/non-toxic plant based oil finish
- Size: frame length 44,5 cm, single blocks 4 cm thickness, length 2-16 cm
- An heirloom toy by Grimm's
- Meets all US and European safety standards
- Wood is from sustainably-managed forests
- Use a damp cloth to clean. Avoid submerging in water, do not use disinfectant or hot water.
About Grimm's Wooden Toys:
We are thrilled to offer Grimm's Toys at Made You Look!
Grimm's Spiel und Holz is a family owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany that designs and manufactures heirloom quality wooden toys. Started in 1978, Grimm´s creates toys that are truly one of a kind – each toy is made of wood, a natural material that creates unique markings in each toy.
Grimm's works to design toys whose simple and reduced design together with beautiful coloring and inviting surface feel are well-suited for all ages – heirloom toys that are played with over and over again.
Everything from design to surface finish & treatment to quality control and packing of the toys is done by Grimm's in Hochdorf, Germany. Woodworking is completed by independent shops in Europe - the largest of which is owned by a former Grimm's employee. Most toys are sanded by hand, which gives them their very special look and feel.
In product development and design, Grimm’s is guided by Waldorf education and other reform pedagogical approaches such as Montessori. Their minimal approach to design leaves plenty of room for the development of children’s creativity - a limitless and magical world of free and open-ended play.