Kiddos can create their own unique designs on these natural cotton Artist Masks! It's way easier to convince a kid to wear a mask when they designed it themselves!
- Three-ply mask made from two layers of 100% cotton with one layer of protective polypropylene material; elastic ear loops.
- Available with or without a set of 8 fabric markers (+$6.25)
- Please see the size chart below with instructions on how to measure your kiddo's face. These masks are fitted in order to offer the greatest amount of protection.
- Made sustainably for you at Portland Garment Factory in Portland, Oregon.
Fabric marker instructions: When done drawing, press with iron for up to 4 min on all sides (works best to put a piece of fabric between the iron and the drawing). Let the mask sit overnight before wearing or washing. Wash cold, tumble dry low. Colors may bleed, so wash individually.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low in a pinch; hand wash and hang dry for longevity.
Portland Garment Factory (PGF) is a women owned & run, B Corp Certified, zero waste creative factory in Portland, Oregon.