Triangle, Square, Circle Magnetic Puzzle | Grimm's Wooden Toys
Create new designs - the possibilities are endless!
Magnetic Puzzles by Grimm's are not based on making only one image, but instead they offer endless variations for open-ended play. The colorful pieces lead the way, unleashing your imagination.
This small Magnetic Puzzle is stored inside a quality black metal box that makes it easy for children to take along their favorite puzzle when traveling. Pop it open and start playing, then close it back up when you're finished for the day.
- Safe for ages 3+ / Recommended for ages 6+
- Includes 64 pieces including pieces that sparkle! And a metal storage box.
- Materials: birch or poplar ply wood, non-toxic water based color stain, acrylic glitter stones.
- Size: box length 20cm, puzzle length 16cm, pieces 0,4cm thickness.
- An heirloom toy by Grimm's
- Meets all US and European safety standards
- Wood is from sustainably-managed forests
- Use a damp cloth to clean. Avoid submerging in water, do not use disinfectant or hot water.
About Grimm's Wooden Toys:
We are thrilled to offer Grimm's Toys at Made You Look!
Grimm's Spiel und Holz is a family owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany that designs and manufactures heirloom quality wooden toys. Started in 1978, Grimm´s creates toys that are truly one of a kind – each toy is made of wood, a natural material that creates unique markings in each toy.
Grimm's works to design toys whose simple and reduced design together with beautiful coloring and inviting surface feel are well-suited for all ages – heirloom toys that are played with over and over again.
Everything from design to surface finish & treatment to quality control and packing of the toys is done by Grimm's in Hochdorf, Germany. Woodworking is completed by independent shops in Europe - the largest of which is owned by a former Grimm's employee. Most toys are sanded by hand, which gives them their very special look and feel.
In product development and design, Grimm’s is guided by Waldorf education and other reform pedagogical approaches such as Montessori. Their minimal approach to design leaves plenty of room for the development of children’s creativity - a limitless and magical world of free and open-ended play.