Classic Wooden Slingshot
This slingshot is the real deal.
It’s just like the wooden slingshots you made as a kid, but with an added touch of grown-up craftsmanship. Each one-of-a-kind slingshot is handmade in San Francisco from forked tree branches by Hella Slingshots.
They sanded the frame smooth for a clean natural look and outfitted it with a leather projectile pouch made from natural latex tubing and imitation sinew.
Perfect for hiking and camping, yet powerful enough for slingshot hunting, the Best Slingshot No. 2 is a necessary companion for your next outdoor adventure. So buy a slingshot, and head outside!
- Measurements: Because each slingshot is one of a kind, dimensions vary. Height will fall between 7”–10", width between 3”–6".
- Not intended for use as a toy. Adult supervision required.
- Slingshots are not toys. Even though slingshots are not restricted items in most places, children should always be supervised by adults when playing with slingshots.
- Always wear eye protection.
- Know your target and what's behind it.
- Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target. Especially one that can absorb the projectiles energy enough to render it harmless on the ricochet.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
- Never shoot at a 90 degree angle towards your target and backstop. Always shoot at an angle to your target so that the ricochet will not bounce back at you.
- Inspect latex tubing before each shot for any signs of wear, brittleness or breakage. Do not shoot if latex tubing is worn or damaged in any way. Replace damaged or worn latex tubing immediately. You can order a replacement slingshot bands from me or many other retailers.
- Give the forks a good hard squeeze to check and see if they are cracked or too weak to use.