Wishbone Mini-Flip Walker
Note: Currently available for Local Delivery only!
Walk, Rock, and Ride!
Eye-catching and multi-functional, the Wishbone Mini-Flip reinvents the classic wooden walker for babies. Created by award-winning New Zealand designer Richard Latham in his signature simple style, the Wishbone Mini-Flip is amazing play value in an iconic form. Learn to Walk, Rock & Ride all-in-one!
How does it work?
The Mini-Flip has two modes: gentle rocker OR walker + ride-on. Simply turn the latch to flip the base and transform from one mode to the other.
Who is it good for?
The Mini-Flip is recommended for 9 months and up, and is perfect for baby’s first steps. Makes an excellent first birthday or first big holiday gift!
- Materials: made from plantation poplar, comes with inline non-marking skate wheels. Lightweight at 4.6lbs.
- The Wishbone Mini-Flip has an interchangeable base. Later on, as your toddler grows, you can get the Mini-Flip Race Base with four exciting caster wheels to spin and drift. This will be great when your walker is more stable and mobile! (Sold separately)
- Wishbone products have an awesome play value while using fewer, better materials.
- Kids love stowing toys away in the bottom of it, too!
- This listing is for an all black Mini-Flip as shown in the first two product images.
We're so excited to offer the Wishbone Mini-Flip Walker at Made You Look! Wishbone is a family business based in New Zealand that is known for making children's products that are fun, look good, and can last for generations. We've had our eye on their products for so long and are thrilled to add them our collection!