Wooden Racecar "Blu 74"
A sleek racer with black rims, wide rear tires, a fastback cabin, and draped in a heart-tugging throwback livery.
Made with Solid Beech Wood, water based paint and a clear urethane coat - with white ABS plastic rims and food grade rubber tires – in other words: solid wood, safe, nearly indestructible, and rad.
PS: the last image is of Blu 74 getting towed by Towie.
- Measures approximately 7 x 3 x 2"
- Safe for 3+ – fun for pretty much everyone else!
- Material: Solid Beech wood, water based paint and clear urethane coat. White ABS plastic rims, with food grade rubber tires.
- Ages 3+. Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Featured in Wired, Popular Mechanics