Giant Playsilk | The Loveliest (Giant!) Prop for Open-Ended Play
Playsilks are a natural prop for anything you can imagine:
- a cape, skirt, pants
- a headdress veil
- grass to feed your horse, water to sail a boat on
- a doll carrier
- soup to stir in a pot
- a scarf to dance with
- peek-a-boo with a baby
- tie on a stick to make a flag
- take on trips to play in the car and hotel rooms
- hide under one
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination - and kids have plenty of that!
Inspired by nature and made to enhance children's natural capacity for imaginative play, Playsilks by Sarah's Silks have been a staple in families' homes and in Waldorf and Montessori schools all over the world for more than twenty-five years.
- Safety rated for ages 3+
- Giant Playsilks are approximately 9 x 3 feet
- Dyed with non-toxic, eco friendly dyes and have been safety tested for children. Hand-painted and silk screened by hand.
- Hand wash and hang to dry.
Click here for more than 100 Things to Do With Playsilks via Sarah's Silks blog!