Grimm's First Threading and Lacing Game
A classic heirloom set for little hands learning to lace and thread! Enhance fine motor skills while having fun using the wooden discs and needle.
- Safe for ages 1+ / a great 2nd birthday present!
- An heirloom toy by Grimm's
- 19 pieces including a wooden frame for storage
- Materials: lime wood, non-toxic water based color stain.
- Measures: discs diameter 3, 4, 5cm, hole 1,3cm. needle L=8cm, cord 15cm.
- Meets all US and European safety standards
- Wood is from sustainably-managed forests
- Use a damp cloth to clean. Avoid submerging in water, do not use disinfectant or hot water.
About Grimm's Wooden Toys:
We are thrilled to offer Grimm's Toys at Made You Look!
Grimm's Spiel und Holz is a family owned company based in Hochdorf, Germany that designs and manufactures heirloom quality wooden toys. Started in 1978, Grimm´s creates toys that are truly one of a kind – each toy is made of wood, a natural material that creates unique markings in each toy.
Grimm's works to design toys whose simple and reduced design together with beautiful coloring and inviting surface feel are well-suited for all ages – heirloom toys that are played with over and over again.
Everything from design to surface finish & treatment to quality control and packing of the toys is done by Grimm's in Hochdorf, Germany. Woodworking is completed by independent shops in Europe - the largest of which is owned by a former Grimm's employee. Most toys are sanded by hand, which gives them their very special look and feel.
In product development and design, Grimm’s is guided by Waldorf education and other reform pedagogical approaches such as Montessori. Their minimal approach to design leaves plenty of room for the development of children’s creativity - a limitless and magical world of free and open-ended play.