Playsilk (Giant & Regular Sizes!)
- a cape, skirt, genie pants
- a headdress veil
- grass to feed your horse, water to sail a boat on
- a doll carrier
- soup to stir in a pot
- a scarf to dance with
- peek-a-boo with a baby
- tie on a stick to make a flag
- take on trips to play in the car and hotel rooms
- hide under one
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination - and kids have plenty of that!
Inspired by nature and made to enhance children's natural capacity for imaginative play, Playsilks by Sarah's Silks have been a staple in families' homes and in Waldorf and Montessori schools all over the world for more than twenty-five years.
- Playsilks are 35" squares // Giant Playsilks are approximately 9 x 3 feet
- Dyed with non-toxic, eco friendly dyes and have been safety tested for children. Hand-painted and silk screened by hand.
- Hand wash and hang to dry.
Click here for more than 100 Things to Do With Playsilks via Sarah's Silks blog!
Please note that the photo with four kids is of a Giant Playsilk. All other photos are regular sized Playsilks.