Made with Solid Beech Wood, water based paint and a clear urethane coat - with white ABS plastic rims and food grade rubber tires – in other words: solid wood, safe, nearly indestructible, and rad.
Magnetically attaches to the Woodie and to the Pioneer!
- Designed by our rad friends at Candylab in Brooklyn, NY
- Measures approximately 8 x 4 x 3"
- Materials: Pressed wood sawdust, water based paint and clear urethane coat. White ABS plastic rims, with food grade rubber tires.
- Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Featured in Fast Company, Forbes, Wired, Travel + Leisure, Popular Mechanics, and lots of rad kid's toy baskets!