Creative Coder Kit
Learn how to code and create! This is one incredibly rad kit, trust us.
You'll program the first wearable device for kids with simple block-based coding. It's easy-to-learn coding that can use to program endless games which interact with the device causing it to blink, light up, and wiggle when you move.
STEP 1: Build your creative coder in just 15 minutes! It snaps together quickly and easily - no tools required.
STEP 2: Connect to the simple block based coding software: open the software, connect the Creative Coder, and start coding!
STEP 3: Get active! Control the lights with movement. Invent and code with wearable rainbow lights that respond to your movement.
- Great for kids ages 8+
- The kit includes FREE access to "Club Make" offering hundreds of new projects and tasks.
- Winner of the 2018 Tillywig Brain Child Award.
- An easy introduction to coding. Kids use the visual block based coding software to program the wearable Creative Coder. Instead of programming activities for the screen, with Creative Coder you programme a wearable device that will react to your movement.
- Encourages problem solving skills and creative thinking!
What's in the box?
- Casing & Battery Pack
- Velcro Strap
- Micro USB Cable
- Free access to the Tech Will Save Us coding software
- Brain and Light PCBs