Illustoria Magazine – Issue #8
Illustoria is a quarterly print magazine for creative kids & their grownups. It celebrates visual storytelling, makers, and DIY culture through stories, art, comics, interviews, crafts and activities.
Great for kids ages 6-12 and the young at heart.
Issue #8: Home delves into fairytale homes, DIY peg dolls, basketweaving, and cardboard furniture. Includes:
- Acclaimed illustrator Carson Ellis graces the cover, and shares an interview with her husband Colin Meloy.
- Features Nikki McClure, Melissa Sweet, and Andrew Bird & Katherine Tsina Bird
- and delight over tons of comics, stories, and coloring pages in this packed issue!
Each issue features:
- the creative original work of dozens of contributors (artists, storytellers, performers, chefs, makers)
- quality DIY activities for kids
- music & book reviews
- a recipe, coloring pages, and drawing and writing activities
- high-quality, recycled paper stock & soy-based inks
- a fun way to engage across generations
Specs: full-color, 64 pages + matte cover stock, 8.5" x 10.5"