One swallow does not make a spring, but you can still celebrate the season with this whimsical Swallow Kite! Balanced by a forked tail that angles with the breeze, this handmade kite appears to flap its wings in flight just like a real bird. Beautiful in the sky or a child's bedroom.
- Measures 13" x 28" assembled
- Materials: Bamboo and terylene silk
- Available in white and for a limited time, black
- Handmade by master kite-makers in Weifang, China; Designed by Haptic Lab in NY
- Includes basic flying twine and easy assembly instructions
- Ships in a beautiful gift box measuring 16"x 8.5" x 2"