The Pioneer - Wooden Car
The iconic shape, wood sides, magnetic canoe on top, beefy new tires, everything screams adventure, camping, and good old times. Miniature learning tool on how to adventure properly.
Made with solid beech wood, water based paint, and a clear urethane coat. White ABS plastic rims, with food grade rubber tires – in other words: solid wood, safe, nearly indestructible, awesome.
For extra fun, add a camper! It magnetically attaches to the Pioneer.
- Measures approximately 7.4 x 3.8 x 3"
- From our pals at Candylab in Brooklyn, NY
- Material: Solid Beech wood, water based paint and clear urethane coat. White ABS plastic rims, with food grade rubber tires.
- Includes a magnetic canoe to put on top of the car!
- 3+ / Safety tested according to US CPSIA and European, Australian and New Zealand regulations.
- Featured in Wired, Fast Company, Esquire